Sr. Principal Systems Administrator with DevOPs Experience - TS/SCI w/ poly
Req #: 219523
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will perform as a DevOps Systems Administrator by supporting deployment and operations of various applications in production and other environments.
More About This Role:
* You will be responsible for creating and enhancing internal OS and application deployment tools and processes.
* You will be developing and managing processes for automated build and deployment, developing and managing configuration tools.
* You will get to utilize system resource monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas and coordinate with the development teams to make sure the deployment process and best practices are implemented.
* You will also be coordinating with the development teams to ensure production requirements are taken into account early in lifecycle of development and developing utility scripts to ease deployment processes.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI w/ poly is required with a reinvestigation within 5 years
* BA/BS and a minimum of 7 years of related experience
* Hands-on experience implementing & configuring cloud environments (e.g. AWS, and Azure)
* Experience in implementing infrastructure as code
* Experience in at least one technology/tool from each category: Configuration Management: Ansible (preferred) Chef, or Puppet
* Shell Scripting: BASH, PowerShell
* Systems Administration: Linux (RHEL), Windows
* CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
* Build Automation: Maven, Gradle. NPM
* Version Management: Git SVN
* Web Server: Apache
* Programming Languages: Perl, Python, AngularJS, Java, WebServices
* Integration: ESB
* Agile Methodologies: Kanban, Scrum
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
* Experience with Application Servers: JBoss, WebLogic
* Experience with container technologies: Docker
* Basic understanding for TCP/IP networking: subnetting and routing
* Basic Relational Databases Administration: Postgres, MySQL, Oracle
* Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience supporting design and development of cloud operations with - Cloudformation, VPC, ELB, AutoScaling, RDS, Route53, S3, and other AWS services
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.