Senior Program Manager
Req #: 221139_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Enterprise IT Support team in the National Capital Region (NCR). CACI is providing a variety of IT services to this customer including IT Systems Administration, engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
The Program Manager (PM) will lead the delivery of a broad portfolio of performance-based IT services to multiple clients. The PM is responsible for leading teams, coordinating with clients for delivery of work, executing financial and service commitments, establishing program policy, supervising personnel and communicating policies, procedures, and goals to team members while interfacing with senior customer personnel. The PM provides management oversight of technical execution, business requirements and program personnel to not only ensure the highest quality of task completion, but that the portfolio is achieving business goals.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Lead the day-to-day management of the program, and develop long-term and strategic objectives to help ensure that customer requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract
* Interface frequently customers at all levels
* Lead the interface with CACI functional areas such as contracts, subcontracts, project control, and security
* Ensures program deliverables and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
* Provides supervision, training, and direction to staff; and serves as a point of contact for customer issues or concerns
* Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery as well as successful overall project completion
* Perform research and data collection in support of associated strategic tasks
* Identify new business opportunities within the scope of the IDIQ/BPA
* Lead the response to IDIQ/BPA call requests, to include the development of ROMs, pricing, and technical proposals
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Flexible schedule and ability to be on call
* Supervise, motivate, develop and direct a team of managers and support staff in successful execution of their assigned task areas
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
* Yankee White Eligible
* Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 12 - 15 years of progressive experience with enterprise IT, service and program management, to include at least 2 years managing a contract with more than 75 FTE
* Expertise across a broad range of Enterprise IT technologies
* Proven track record applying program management disciplines within a large program environment (>75 FTE) to include contract, subcontract, financial, quality, personnel and performance management
* Experience with IT and communications management at an enterprise level
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* Knowledge of the Enterprise IT environments
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.