Computer Support Administrator Sr at the Pentagon
Req #: 219862
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? CACI has established and upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of the customer's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Computer Support Administrator, Senior (CSA). This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, located at the Pentagon.
The Computer Support Administrator, Senior is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing personal computer systems, hardware, software, computer peripherals, and AV equipment. Assist employees via remote access, phone, or in person. May also mentor or train other Computer Support Administrators. Candidates need excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. They must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. Selected candidates may be required to provision and maintain mobile devices (NIPR, SIPR). Selected candidates may supervise Computer Support Administrator teams.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
Specifically the Computer Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Windows 10 Enterprise network. Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs, mobile devices and peripherals, such as printers. Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades. Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and work with other teams to identify root cause and resolution. Multiple device configuration including personal device support and configuration. Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines. Experience in implementation and administration of infrastructure services like FTP, IIS, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs. Analyzes user needs for business applications. Researches alternatives and proposes solutions. Coordinates hardware and software system installation and ensures specifications are met. Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions and troubleshooting instructions in the Knowledge Databases. Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
Additionally, the CSA will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Currently hold an adjudicated Top Secret/SCI Clearance and be able to maintain
* BA/BS + 5 years recent specialized or AA/AS +7 years recent specialized or a major cert + 9 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA: Windows 10/Office 365
* DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (CompTIA Security +, Equal or greater)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* ITIL v3 - Foundation
* Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
* Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
* Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
* Experience working with basic networking to include foundations of Cisco Routers and Switches
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.