As a key member of the Master Data Management team you will be responsible for designing and implementing Enterprise solutions for Master Data Domains at McKesson. You will be involved in the software development lifecycle from strategy, architecture, design, implementation, testing to release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and McKesson engineering standards.
Our perfect candidate will have a background in Computer Science or a related technical field and possess extensive development experience in implementing Enterprise Solutions, preferably in Health Care Industry.
* Serve as Sr. BPM Developer/Analyst for Enterprise Master Data Management solutions for Customer, Vendor and Product.
* Design scalable and reliable solutions for moving data efficiently across systems from various internal and external data sources in the batch and real-time mode.
* Interface directly with Business partners to understand the needs and objectives of the business.
* Provide training on how to interpret and use data for business analysis.
* Collaborate with team members to achieve partners, business and customer results.
Successful candidate will possess:
* Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
* Proven problem-solving skills - ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
* Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships and achieve results by working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders.
* Adapt efficiently to changing circumstances and seek alternative ways of achieving program goals.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills - capable of developing well-structured communications and presentations.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Project Management skills-ability to manage complex data-oriented program to produce on-time results and recommendations for action/next steps.
5+ years' experience in software engineering and/or software architecture.
* Extensive experience using Java/ J2EE for application development, preferably with IBM Infosphere BPM Stewardship Center for a minimum 3+ years in coding in various applications.
* Ability to understand various complex requirements and quickly provide solutions.
* Quickly analyze the issues and resolve those issues, provide a support role.
* Self-starter, with little overview/oversight, work independently.
* Ability to collaborate with others, able to receive instructions and provide suggestions for resolution.
* Ability to communicate with business users to gather requirement information
* Develop code.
* Extensive relational database experience (e.g. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.…) with extensive SQL query analysis.
* Unix/Linux experience - inclusive of various commands and scripting.
* Ability to document Tech Specs, Unit Test Plans/Results and follow a migration process.
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* IBM Infosphere BPM Stewardship Center.
* Understanding of the agile software development methodology Scrum.
* IBM® Process Designer V8.5.7, IBM BPM 8.5.7, IBM® Process Center V8.5.7, IBM® WebSphere Lombardi, IBM Operational Decision Manager v8.7.1, Rule Designer v8.7.1, Decision Server Rules v8.7.1, Decision Server Events, Decision Center v8.7.1, WebSphere® Integration Developer v8.5.7.
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position .
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.