Enterprise software has long had a bad reputation for being slow, unintuitive, and visually unappealing. Until now, it's gotten by with this reputation because companies have valued functionality over presentation and will use unintuitive software as long as they can figure out a way to "make it work".
Our team is looking to change this, starting within Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD).
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a multi-tenant, cloud-based identity and access management service. Our Product group , Identity and Access Management (IAM), is central to delivering this to Azure AD Customers. We create services which work at very high scale, serving close to a billion customers and provide a delightful admin and End User experiences. We provide many experiences , you can pick some interesting buzz words from the ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/)
We have an enormous opportunity to not only surface the (large amounts of) functionality that AAD offers for enterprise customers, but also do so in a way that's intuitive, performant, and visually in-line with consumer software, like Office 365. Delivering these experiences, which have deep functionality surfaced in a delightful user interface, will win over countless customers and help drive continuity and familiarity across all Microsoft services.
Tech Stack that we are looking for:
Kubernetes, Spark, EventHubs, micro services, React, ReduX, Typescript, office fabric, c#, Python, scala, lambda architectures, data bricks, containers
* 6+ years of software engineering experience with building and maintaining full-stack websites
* 2+ years experience with one of the following: Kubernetes, Spark, EventHubs, micro services, React, ReduX, office fabric, Python, scala, lambda architectures, data bricks, and/or containers
* Deep familiarity with the steps necessary to ship a production website, from local development tooling to deploying a scalable and resilient web service
* Passion to work within a team and leverage other people's idea
* Obsession to identify and understand customers' needs
Cloud Background Screening Requirement:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To help make this goal a reality, we're looking to hire a passionate full-stack software engineer to do the following:
* Work with designers + UX researchers + program managers to design experiences which meet our customers' needs
* Create responsive single page applications using React + Redux + Office Fabric + Webpack
* Drive efforts to instrument our applications to monitor performance, errors, and scenario success metrics
* Profile our webpages to optimize boot times and critical scenario performance
* Build backend apis and infrastructure to serve users data in a performant (< 1s response time) and scalable (hundreds of requests for minute) manner
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.