Are you enthusiastic about designing workflows to help creatives work and collaborate better? Adobe Design is seeking a strong Sr. Experience Design Manager to join our Creative Cloud Services Team.
In this role, you'll support the continued evolution of Creative Cloud and how it can influence the way people work, collaborate, and get inspired. This person will help define the next generation of cloud-based workflow and collaboration tools for a wide range of Creative Cloud customers-designers, artists, photographers, filmmakers, and so many more.
What you'll be working on
* You'll be working on our next generation asset and collaboration services that help solve eco-system and industry wide problems around how people create, manage and share their work.
* You'll be working directly with and across product teams like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and XD to define and build services that help creatives work more efficiently.
* You'll be closely involved in user research to learn how creative teams work together to share and collaborate on their assets, and turn that into a scalable, industry-standard platform.
What you'll bring to the team
* College degree
* 5+ years of management and leadership experience
* Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives and consensus across organizations with varying priorities.
* Ability to develop, lead and inspire a multidisciplinary design team, encompassing visual design, UX, and prototyping.
* A history of facilitating close collaboration between design and product development.
* Ability to resolve differences through discussion and coaching.
* An insatiable curiosity about how things work and provide customer value.
* Deep knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, prototyping, and wire framing.
* A clear understanding of, and experience with a wide variety of research methods, and proven knowledge about when to apply each.
* The ability to articulate a user's behaviors and goals by developing user profiles, personas and core user scenarios.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem, and even to frame it in different ways to better communicate with different stakeholders
* Direct experience building collaborative workflow tools that help a user get through a complicated system.
* Experience working in different types of collaborative environments, with a good understanding of the multiple layers of complexity.
* Knowledge of file management and collaboration methodologies.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We'd especially like to see strong systems-thinking and a strong narrative about how your work has evolved over time.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplifies the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.