Software Engineer, Adobe Cloud Platform Digital Composite Technology
Come accelerate Adobe's cloud transformation by developing our digital composite technology (DCX). DCX is a framework for the definition, fast synchronization, smart conflict resolution, and intelligent search and remix of digital assets in a cloud-first world. Our team is responsible for inventing, implementing, and optimizing the technologies that make this possible. DCX is one of the key technologies powering Adobe's Creative Cloud. It's a small, high-powered team with outsize impact.
What you'll do
* Maintain code to address functional changes, language/library/OS updates, and bug fixes
* Regularly review and tune test code to achieve a high standard of software quality, code coverage, and performance metrics
* Develop example code illustrating best practice usage of our API's, and write and maintain documentation, to enable internal clients to rapidly integrate our technology into Adobe's cloud-first applications
* Work with other Adobe teams advising on using our technology, investigating bugs, and collaborating on providing new features
* Work in a small, collaborative, highly productive, and high output team environment
* Participate in inventing technology that has a big impact across Adobe, writing patents, and being active in Adobe's internal community of software development professionals
* Participate in Adobe's Sensei technology initiative integrating into DCX support for Machine Learning (ML) and Search related workflows
What you need to succeed
* Bachelor of Science, or higher degree, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
* Firm computer science fundamentals, including design patterns, algorithms, asymptotic complexity, parallelism, and database schema design
* Experience developing cross-platform technologies and packaging as an SDK/library; alternatively, experience developing embedded systems, networking solutions, compilers, or graphics or data transformation algorithms
* Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.