T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Engineers, Technical Support located in Frisco, TX will support end-to-end production network and solution design review, validation, testing and operations acceptance for all new or expansion nodes/platforms or services being introduced into T Mobile Voice, Data, Messaging, and Mobile Internet wireless networks.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Carry out expert-level diagnostic investigation of customer-impacting network issues and identify and resolve the root causes.
* Evaluate and report on design, reliability, and maintenance problems to the relevant T-Mobile design or vendor organizations and provide design recommendations to improve the overall customer experience and to drive long-term service improvements.
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in multiple disciplines and perform consultative support to Tier 2 Converged Charging Platforms in the delivery of highly complex support for T Mobile's wireless network elements, platforms, systems, applications, and services.
* Analyze design, reliability, and maintenance problems for the relevant T-Mobile and vendor organizations, and provide design recommendations to improve the overall customer experience and drive sustained long-term benefits.
* Resolve highly complex technical design or service issues that cannot be resolved through normal operations and maintenance procedures and provide leadership for root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
* Develop proactive initiatives geared towards exceeding network KPIs, approve technical bulletins written by other members of the Tier 2 organization, and produce technical bulletins in order to provide short term work-around solutions and guidance on current network issues.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.