Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do?-you think outside of the box and aren't afraid to break the rules.
T-Mobile's software developers develop a wide variety of technologies that change how millions of users connect and interact with one another. We're looking for ideas from diverse areas including third party billing, authentication and access, services, security, user interface, data persistence and analytics, tools and automation, etc.
As a senior software developer, you work in small teams to tackle problems as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of the team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology and lightweight SOA design patterns. We encourage innovation and expect senior developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
Join Network Technology Today!As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Experience developing SOA services using Java and SQL / no-SQL databases operating in a Unix environment.
* Experience in Object-Oriented Programming Analysis and Design.
* Experience developing micro-services using Dockers.
* Experience taking a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of project, followed by operating and maintaining it.
* Experience in full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware and databases.
* Experience designing and developing applications using Spring Boot, Spring Model View Controller (MVC), Struts.
* Ability to communicate well with technical teams and stakeholders to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
* Experience with PAAS, Big Data technologies like Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Spark, ELK stack etc a plus.
* Design and build services using Java and the Spring Framework.
* Design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business functionality.
* Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
* Design and develop applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
* Utilize development skills to build (code) new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and automated unit tests.
* Utilize experience in conducting performance (load) testing in order to analyze load test results.
* Develop telecommunications applications, with real-time and batch transaction processing.
* Perform Code Reviews for all code written by the other developers, review code for team and industry standards compliance, and provide feedback to developers.
* Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, and communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team.
* Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.