Sr Architect, Technical
We are looking for a technical architect to help design and drive direction of an in-house developed platform. Candidates must be willing to traverse not just High-/Low-Level Design documents, but also be technical enough to roll up their sleeves and dive into code, where needed.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Minimum 5 years' of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
* Minimum 5 years' working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
* Minimum 5 years' of experience in Enterprise applications, PLM, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
* Proven ability executing high-profile projects and providing thought leadership to an organization.
* Experience in delivering industrial platforms or horizontal software middleware.
* Knowledge of technologies and Packaged Platform/Systems including SAP, IBM, Oracle, Public Cloud services, etc.
* Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical Discipline or equivalent experience
* May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to other T-Mobile technology centers
* Architect and deliver end-to-end solution to support our effort to track, gate, and report on code deployments
* Create end-to-end solution architecture, integration architecture and prepare solution architecture HLSD document
* Develop Proof-of-Concept code and solutions to demonstrate value of proposed solutions
* Create current state and to-be states in Visio, PlantUML, and other design-related tools for architecture diagrams including context diagrams, integration diagrams, swim lane diagrams, decision flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, state modeling, process modeling and use case scenarios
* Lead collaborative architecture and design sessions to address touchpoints with other Organizations within T-Mobile
* Apply experience with wide range of technology platforms, application and capability areas including front end web applications, REST APIs, middleware, databases (both RDBMS and), and modern, scalable Cloud-native architectures
* Support project assessments including estimated impact, high level solution architecture and design, and T-shirt sizing
* Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommend new solutions in relation to hardware and software design
* Review and interact with Senior management to adopt effect solutions for enterprise business requirements and help decision maker shape technology strategy
* Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions, and create integration architecture recommendations with third party products
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.