Do you have excellent customer service skills and you want to work for the world's largest healthcare services company? McKesson Corporation, a Fortune 14 company is currently hiring Full Time Customer Care Representatives to work Monday - Friday (no weekends) in our state of the art call center. Come work for a company that has been around for over 175 years, offers excellent benefits and gives its employees an opportunity to be challenged, engaged and make a real difference in the lives of patients.
As a customer care representative you will handle inbound calls from McKesson customers utilizing McKesson systems, processes, and procedures. Calls are handled with accuracy while meeting departmental and individual performance goals. You will also handle escalated issues from Level 1 and customers support desks. You will integrate and practice McKesson Shared Principles of Integrity, Customer Centered, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE).
* Triage, research and resolve Pharmacy application issues escalated from both internal and customer Level 1 Help Desks
* Indentify defects in the Pharmacy System based on issue investigation and functional specs review
* In depth, cross functional application troubleshooting using database access tools, general research tools, functional requirements and defect tracking systems
* Maintain updates with customers on all open issues per department standards.
* Adavanced PC, Windows, Network and Hardware troubleshooting
* Enter all calls in the Call Tracking System with accuracy and well documented call notes
* Communicate effectively with Internal and External customers
Minimum 12 months customer service experience with proven technical troubleshooting experience. Bachelor's degree in an IT related field is preferred but not required. Has excellent communication skills, and intermediate to advanced computer skills. 6 months experience with object-oriented databases or Java programming.
* You must be flexible to work any shift during operational hours of Monday - Saturday 7:00am-10:00pm
* You must be flexible to work On Call times Monday PM to Monday AM
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Background in object oriented databases
* Experience with Windows 7/10
* Experience in Network diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Application troubleshooting background
* Organized and detail oriented
* Team work
* Positive attitude
* Excellent attendance record
* Strong schedule adherence
* Multitasking abilities
* High levels of engagement
* Time management skills
* Minimum 1 year experience in a call center environment preferred
* Knowledge of SAP preferred
* Pharmacy Tech exp preferred
Bilingual differential for fluent Spanish speaking
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.