Software Developer, SAP ATTP Application will design, develop and maintain programs in a Safe Lean environment using Agile and Scrum methodologies. The candidate will support the application by participating in the weekly on call rotation. The candidate will monitor the inbound/outbound communications between SAP ATTP and other internal/external systems to assure the serialization repository is updated. In addition, the candidate will plan and conduct future upgrades and enhancements to the ATTP platform to incorporate new functionality. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager of SAP ATTP. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to work within a team of technical resources, has functional background in logistics, and technical skills in XML, ABAP, SAP ECC application, and understands processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, code and maintain programs.
* Assist with production support.
* Gathers and translates requirements from business users, develops specifications for application development deliverables including but not limited to functional specifications
* Performs unit and integration testing of transactions as well as master data, conversion planning, and system configuration
* Collaborates with other ATTP support team members to resolve issues and design enhancements
* Partners with other teams including Business SMEs, Project and Portfolio Management team, EAI team, EDI, and other subject-matter experts to analyze problems, find solutions, and resolve issues
* Escalates issues that may delay completion of committed work and proactively monitors and manages the ticket backlog
2+ years general business experience in finance, accounting or inventory management.
Critical Skills :
* Must have technical knowledge combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* 1+ years professional experience in distribution or manufacturing business
* 2+ years in a ABAP Developer role
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex technical environment
* Ability to "think outside the box" when approaching a challenge
* Work well in a team.
Additional Knowledge and Skills
* Experience in Safe Lean environment
* Understanding of the DSCSA guidelines in the US, understanding of serialization requirements
* Background of IT technologies and customer solutions
* Solid understanding of SAP ECC business processes for 1 or more modules (Distribution Operation)
* Understanding of Logistic business processes
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.