McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) is a leading healthcare services company dedicated to delivering the vital medicines, supplies and information technologies and services that enable the healthcare industry to provide patients better, safer care. McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with health care providers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
We are looking for a versatile front end developer who would bring to the table user interface implementation expertise with modern frameworks. We need someone who would promote best practices for large scale web development and have a passion for well implemented code. Having problem-solving skills and being proactive and willing to take the ownership to get things done is essential.
* 4+ years experience developing complex (enterprise level) User Interface applications with current frontend technology stack
* Experience creating the UI with HTML5 and responsive design, Bootstrap
* Experience styling the UI with CSS3 and preprocessors like SASS or Less
* Experience with frontend build tools like NPM, gulp, grunt
* Familiarity with JSP and JSTL
* Experience with version control tools like Git, Bitbucket
* Experience setting up and using an IDE like Eclipse
* Experience documenting a UI Design System
* Rapid prototyping skills
* Familiarity with WCAG 2.0
* Familiarity with the Kendo JS framework
* Experience working in Agile teams
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.