Raytheon is seeking a Senior Cyber Technologist who will be in the role of a Senior Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO). We want you to join our qualified and diverse team of professionals. We need your communication, technical, and organizational talents to take our team and the Raytheon Company to new levels in performance. This position primarily supports multiple government customer programs in an Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 compliant enterprise environment performing Information Assurance (IA) Cyber compliance duties. The IA/Cyber Security program includes activities from ICD 503 Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documenting, coordinating, and testing control implementation to security sustainment monitoring and compliance work, including conducting self-compliant test/assessments, security monitoring, and delivering security education and awareness to our professional community. We need a team player who enjoys expanding and sharing their knowledge and contributing to our success. The candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate must possess effective written, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. Candidate will coordinate duties and efforts with our Raytheon Information Technology (IT) partners to ensure we maintain a healthy and comprehensive IA/Cyber program.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Experience as an ISSO or ISSM in a TS/SCI environment
* Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II (one of the following - CAP, CISSP or Associate, CASP, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
* Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. ICD 503, JSIG, DoD RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience developing Concept of Operations (CONOPS), System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation.
* Experience with ACAS, HBSS, and DISA STIGs
* Experience using SPLUNK as an audit collection and reduction tool.
* Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
* Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
* Very strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - maintained and current
* Prior experience as a systems administrator
* Strong working knowledge with NIST Special Publications and the NIST Risk Managed Framework (RMF) using Telos Xacta and/or RSA Archer.
* Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
* Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
* Knowledge in Linux, Solaris, and SUSE operating systems
* Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools - DISA STIGs, SCAP, ACAS, HBSS, Retina, Nessus, etc.
Minimum Required Education (including Major):
* In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 10 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 14 years' of related experience
137225BR 137225 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.