Verizon Media Group
It takes powerful technology to connect our brands and partners with an audience of 1 billion. Nearly half of Verizon Media employees are building the code and platforms that help us achieve that. Whether you're looking to write mobile app code, engineer the servers behind our massive ad tech stacks, or develop algorithms to help us process 4 trillion data points a day, what you do here will have a huge impact on our business-and the world. Want in? As Verizon's media unit, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we're transforming media for tomorrow, too. We're creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what's next in content, advertising and technology.
As a Solutions Engineer on our Global Services team, you will be tasked with working with our publishers, content owners and internal teams to drive the growth of our video platform. This position will give you exposure to interact/connect/collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to drive client feedback/requests and system/platform improvements. In this role, you will serve as the technical video liaison to our internal teams for knowledge sharing and training.
* Point of contact for any/all technical communications with partners, including product demos, training and questions
* Understand the full video tech stack and offering to best integrating/customizing solutions
* Troubleshoot backend issues and potentially identify points of failure within our tech stack
* Serve as a technical point of escalation for internal teams: Global services, Product, and Engineering
* Work closely with our partner teams including account managers and business development
* Conduct analytical data investigations to provide quantitative support when warranted
* Traveling may be required for onsite demos and product training
* Requires Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical field
* Experience in a Technical Sales role, CRM, Sales Engineering or Solutions Engineering
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to interact with clients, product and engineers
* Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Mobile applications or platform experience is preferred (iOS, Android, MobileWeb)
* Experience in working with packet capture tools such as Charles, Wireshark, Fiddler, Firebug and Chrome/Firefox/EDGE Dev Tools
* Experience working with OVP, Mobile and OTT solutions preferred.
* Experience in Video Ad Serving and programmatic preferred
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.
About Verizon Media Group
Verizon Media Group is a diverse house of more than 50 media and technology brands that engages more than a billion people around the world.