Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30246
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): Los Angeles (CA)
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fueled by technology.
Featuring world-class business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology professionals with a passion for innovative and emerging digital solutions, our Engineering Team assists influential global leaders to imagine, develop and launch digital businesses and solutions with transformative power. From mobile applications and ecommerce to original and developing digital products and services, they address challenges at their core and develop products, services and experiences that disrupt markets, generate value and positively impact millions of lives.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer focused on front-end technologies, you will use your skills to:
* Participate in the design and build of responsive web products from start to finish, including maintaining a central role in any groundwork, infrastructure and product discussions
* Implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment alongside Product, Design and API developers, as well as other front-end engineers
* Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performance code base
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Utilize proactive problem-solving to address challenges and functional concerns
* Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, creative problem-solving and effective interpersonal/communication skills that support the process of building collaborative teams
* Show a passion for designing product user interfaces that will drive the rapid growth of new ventures
* Balance competing priorities while adhering to deadlines and aligning resources with value demands
As a Senior Solutions Engineer focused on front-end technologies, you will need:
* A BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
* Minimum 8 years of relevant development experience
* The ability to find fulfilment in building innovative products and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
* Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Application Developer, Front End, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.