Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30263
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
As a Solutions Engineer based in Irvine, you will play a critical role in solution delivery through the lifecycle of software development (SDLC) activities to maintain contact center solutions, ensuring these solutions support current and future business needs of Capital Group.
* Collaborate in the design, development and implementation of technology solutions for business domains within Marketing, Sales and Digital IT
* Participate and make recommendations in all phases of the software development life cycle including designing, coding, testing, deploying, and providing production support of application solution
* Work closely with partners across IT and business groups to jointly develop Business Technology Roadmap that drives application roadmap and delivers quality solutions that meet business needs
* Partner with technology vendor partners to provide technology direction, guidance and oversight of vendor solutions and integration implementations
* Bachelor's Degree preferred in a related field or equivalent
* 0-3 years of work experience in application development
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
* Exposure to tools like Alteryx and Tableau
* Good communication, analytical skills
* Exposure to working with Java technologies
* Knowledge of application design and integration principles, practices, systems development and analysis
* Knowledgeable leveraging various solutions to solve business problems, including vendor packages, SaaS, and custom-built applications
* Desire and aptitude to learn new technologies and business processes
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Java, SQL, Database, Application Developer, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.