BSA III (Corporate Payroll Business Systems)
Are you looking to demonstrate your business operational and technical experience? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of an exciting project to bring Payroll functionality from our current system into Workday? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining Robert Half as a BSA III. (Corporate Payroll Business Systems)
We are looking for a new team member who's is eager to partner with us in delivering global business process and system based initiatives to our customers.
As a member of Robert Half's Corporate Services, Corp Payroll Business Systems department, you will have the following opportunities and responsibilities:
* Lead projects related to Workday that support the company's operations across Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking with integrations into General Ledger and with Time and Expense
* Partner with customers to translate their needs into detailed business requirement documentation that can be presented to all levels of management, customers, development teams and vendors.
* Consider the impact on current and future business applications and processes, assessing upstream & downstream impacts of the proposed system and business process changes.
* Work directly with IT, HR partners, and vendors to review and provide input into solutions to address business requirements and make recommendations to sr. management.
* Interact and communicate with various levels of business partners (SME's, managers, executives) ensuring business partners consensus throughout your assigned projects.
* Plan, prepare, develop, facilitate and monitor the execution of User Acceptance Testing to ensure a smooth transition into production.
* Prepare plans, instructional presentations and deliver training to prepare users to accept the business process and system related changes.
* Perform/Review simple to advanced system configurations.
* Lead scheduled Workday update cycles by conducting impact analysis on current processes and downstream functionality as well as document and test updates.
* Write Workday Reports as needed to support business users and test validation.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree (Business or MIS).
* 6+ years' operational business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management, or managerial skills.
* 5+ years' demonstrated experience in business systems requirements, analysis, design, and implementation. Specific experience with Workday is helpful.
* Business operational knowledge in one or more of the following areas is helpful: Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, HCM.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows applications, Microsoft Office including MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio.
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven experience managing projects and resources and driving them to completion
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
* The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
* Multi-State Payroll functional experience preferred
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.