SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will work on a team of software developers, business analysts, quality assurance, functional design, and various members to manage project work to successful completion. This individual will be responsible for leading development discussion and overseeing customer's needs to strive to build and maintain strong delivery as well as ensure client expectations are successfully met.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, required
* Bachelor's degree related to Business or Information Technology from an accredited university, preferred
* Three (3) or more years of solid experience leading software development teams and coaching meetings with internal teams, required
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle and demonstrate success leading multiple project teams to completion while mitigating risks, required
* Previous experience in managing scope, timeline or budget, preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, required
* JIRA, Visio or any other project mapping tool, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* A track record of managing projects within a software solutions environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, along with strong facilitation and collaboration skills
* Excels at operating in a fast-paced technical environment
* Ability to solve problems, identify solutions, and appropriately escalate issues
* Must be open to local travel to the client site as needed
Keywords: Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Agile, Methodology, Sprints, Facilitator, PowerPoint, PowerView, Tableau, Qlik, Balsamic, JIRA, User Experience, User Enablement, SharePoint, Net, Java, Data Visualization, Application Development, Software, Office 365, Custom Applications, Data Analytics, CRM, Cloud Strategy
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize businesses.