SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role is to serve as primary initial responder within the Network Operations Center in identifying and resolving network problems in afterhours support. This individual will be responsible for triaging a variety of IT solutions requests, incidents and events within the established SLAs. This work schedule is for a non-standard business hours' - 2nd shift supporting our 24x7 clients. This role is to work 4, 10 hour days with the option for remote work once the training period as been completed.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred
* Two (2) or more years of experience supporting the Microsoft operating system suite of products, to include cloud and web/networked computing environments (Azure, Windows Server and Desktop, Office 365, MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.) required
* Ability to be the primary decision maker, identify solutions and appropriately escalate issues in fast-paced environment required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Must be willing to support weekend and after hours NOC and Service Desk
* Intermediate knowledge of network protocols, configurations, and operations
* Excellent communication skills, professionalism, positive attitude and desire to learn
* Prior experience with help desk ticketing systems and service desk management tools is preferred Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
Keywords: Office 365, Azure, SAS, SAN, LAS, NOC, Weekend, 2nd Shift, Second, Associate Engineer, Network Operations, Engineer, Tier 2, Tier Two, Level two, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Remote Support, Escalation, Network, Systems Administration, Systems Admin, Service Desk, Help Desk
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize businesses.