SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This individual will be responsible for accepting escalations and completing service requests, incidents and events within the established SLAs. The ideal candidate has experience working on a tier 1 or tier 2 help/service desk. This position reports to the Team Leader.
* Bachelor's degree with an accredited college in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, preferred
* One (1) or more years of experience supporting the Microsoft operating system environment and suite of products, and web/networked computing environments (Windows Server and Desktop, MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.), required
* Ability to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions and appropriately escalate issues, required
* Microsoft Technologies, required
* Cloud, preferred
* Active Directory, required
* AutoTask, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Experience with cloud, web and/or networked computing environments (Office 365, Windows Server, MS Exchange 2013 or 2016, Active Directory 2016, etc.), preferred
* Exposure to help desk processes and procedures with experience with service desk management tools
* Prior experience with IT Service Management systems (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, ConnectWise, Autotask, N-central, Kaseya, etc.), preferred
* Has a high degree of professionalism, attentiveness and communication excellence (both verbal and written)
* Ability to diplomatically interact and communicate with all levels within an organization
* Ability to apply proper office management practices and administrative support processes
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Keywords: Help Desk, Level One, Tier 1, Tier One, Level 1, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Remote Support, Escalation, Network, Systems Administration, Systems Admin, Office 365, Call Center, MSP, MSG, Managed Services Provider, Consultant
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize businesses.