It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are the UI feature teams at Workday -- primarily responsible for delivering new UI features to our customers (internal and external). We are engineers with customer-first mentality and our teams comprise of server engineers, client engineers and QA engineers all in one agile scrum team.
Workday User Interface is generated dynamically from metadata. Our engineers focus on building beautiful user experiences without worrying about the application logic. UI Server engineers support code developed in a very high performance, memory intensive environment. This is a very large scale web server environment.
We are looking for client engineers with enough exposure to backend technologies to feel comfortable in a full-stack scrum.
* Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new features including interfaces/contracts with storage system, data transformation and handoff to front end technology.
* As a part of an agile development team, work with fellow engineers of various disciplines (client, server, etc), product managers and automation engineers to deliver customer-centric features on the Workday UI.
* Collaboratively develop solutions using the latest data technologies including React and Java.
* This role may require working on proprietary technologies.
We would love to discuss your:
* Professional experience with enterprise web applications deployed continuously
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Educational background in relevant field (Computer Science, HCI, etc).
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.