Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
● Oversees a team of functional and automation quality engineers for Financial Accounting.
● Ensures adherence to Quality Assurance policies and processes, in line with Workday's Agile development methodology, TDD (Test Driven Development) and TCR (Test Case Repository).
● Participates in update planning and grooming; while allocating and prioritizing QA resources.
● Interacts with PM and development managers aligned with team, on the timely delivery and testing of features, with a view to providing an optimum quality solutions for customers.
● Delivers regular status on team's test plans and feature deliverables.
● Anticipates and liaise with other QA and tools teams on the cross-functional impact of features.
● Monitors test configuration and data design on Workday Financials, for the Core Accounting activities - Ledger Accounting (General Ledger), Multi-currency, Worktags (Dimensions), Posting Rules.
● Leads team in development and execution of functional and automation test plans for Workday Financial Core feature deliverables.
● Manages resources in terms of mentoring and training; objective setting and performance management; career progression and personal development.
● Leads the recruitment and on-boarding of new team members.
● Promotes customer advocacy in testing functionality across team.
* BS degree in Business or Finance, or a relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience managing teams, preferably in Quality or testing methodologies.
* Minimum of 5 years working in a functional financial role.
* Functional knowledge in Financial Applications, with solid insight into General Ledger, Reporting, Multi-GAAP, Multi-currency, Globalization is highly desirable.
* Candidates should understand the interaction of operational transactions/sub-module postings to the General Ledger.
* Experienced with software QA/testing processes.
* Experience in Agile development methodologies, advantageous.
* Clear and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Effective in collaborating and building relationships with cross functional teams - development, product management and other QA teams.
* Ability to lead a team efficiently in working to tight deadlines, across multiple projects. Desire to advance team excellence in deliverables and quality processes.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.