It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Workflow Tooling team is a small, agile team that is quickly growing to build the next generation of workflow at Workday. Workflow enables customers to simplify and to automate complex business processes. We leverage innovative technologies and practices to provide easy-to-use and performant tooling to manage workflows.
Curious? Give us a shout!
* Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of software development experience
* High degree of comfort in object-oriented and functional programming
* Solid grasp of common design patterns
* Proficient in major development tools and processes
* Disciplined, minimalist approach to software design
* Sense of humor and a positive attitude
* Experience building development platform and tools
* Familiarity with Kotlin or Java
* Experience with workflow engine
* Hands on experience with CI/CD technologies
* Interest in formal languages or DSLs
* Familiarity with microservice-based architecture
* Develop tools and services based on architectural requirements
* Collaborate with peers on technical designs and implementation of new features
* Research new technology and development tools to keep on top of emerging trends
* Contribute ideas to improve team productivity, code quality, and fun factor
* Mentor junior developers to grow their technical expertise
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.