Scoot's mission is Electric Vehicles for Everyone. In cities all over the world people need fast, affordable, sustainable mobility. Scoot is the first company to meet that need with a mix of shared electric vehicles, all activated by your phone, and all perfect for life in the city.
We are bringing our service to the cities that will lead the way to a shared electric future. We operate in San Francisco, California, Barcelona, Spain, and Santiago, Chile, with more world-leading cities opening soon.
Our team is comprised of workers who possess incredibly diverse skill sets from electrical engineers, to performance marketers, to fleet mechanics and designers. We are united by our mission and by our culture of valuing each other, our cities, and our planet.
Relevant experience and mindset:
* Experience with web technologies (HTML5, CSS)
* Experience with React and Redux
* Familiarity with unidirectional data flow and frontend best practices
* Appreciation for test/behavior driven development
* Passion for shipping quality code
* BS in CS, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent training and work experience
* 2+ years experience writing software in a demanding professional environment
* Familiarity with Agile development process, Git, and Github
* Familiarity with React Native or desire to learn
* Experience with Ruby on Rails
* Familiarity with cloud service tools on AWS
* Love to tackle complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
* Familiarity with basics of a cloud based platform and service-based distributed design
What Scoot offers:
* Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
* Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k
* Unlimited scooting
* An amazing culture, team, and mission of which you will be an essential part
* The most-fun chance you will ever get to save the planet
Scoot isn't like other startups. We are a truly mission-driven, friendly, and fun place to work where engineers, mechanics, marketers and managers collaborate to achieve our goal of Electric Vehicles for Everyone. The same motto we share with our riders - Be Seen, Be Safe, Be Nice - applies to how we work with each other.
Scoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity in our team has been and will continue to be essential to succeeding at our mission to provide Electric Vehicles for Everyone.
About Scoot Networks
Scoot Networks owns and operates an online network for sharing electric scooters.