Req #: 190047748
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged web and mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
* 8+ years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and strong hands-on application development including systems/application design.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to gain expertise in new technologies under tight timelines.
* 2+ years Agile experience
* Advanced knowledge on using Angular.js or React.js.
* Good knowledge on using public and private cloud.
* Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills including JUnit.
* Experience implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures required.
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Experienced with database implementations
* Excellent communication skills
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.