Alliance Data Systems
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com
Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale-and have fun doing it.
Conversant software engineers are developing the next-generation technologies that drive hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue for marketers. We work at the scale of the web; our code makes decisions in 20ms a billion times per second. We seek ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design and more. As a software engineer, you will work on a small team and can make a direct impact as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. Our engineers are versatile and passionate, tackling new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a member of the User Interface team, you'll develop sophisticated applications critical to our business. You'll write smart, effective tests across all layers of our platform. You'll be part of a highly collaborative and curious team that peer reviews code and improves every day, all in the service of regularly shipping powerful and scalable features to production.
* Work with the Product Management team to translate business requirements into technical design, research approaches and coordinate designs with team participants, develop and test software modules and work with QA to transfer knowledge and assist in their test planning, maintain production environments as appropriate and may lead projects and initiatives.
* Develop and maintain features in a sophisticated complex GUI application
* Perform peer code reviews
* Write fully tested, high quality extensible code
* Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build data rich tools for our users.
* At least 10 years in developing client-server applications
* At least 2 years in leading projects preferred
* Expert level Java preferred
* Excellent understanding of Object Oriented methodology and design
* Excellent understanding of multithreaded applications
* Experience in XML/JSON
* Experience in writing HTML and CSS
* Experience with SQL and databases
* Experience with Hibernate a plus
* Experience with Javacript programming
* Experience with AngularJS a plus
* Experience developing Java Swing applications and SmartGWT a plus
* Strong understanding of Web technologies
* Ability to learn and investigate new areas independently
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to thrive in an agile environment
* BS in Computer Science or related technical disciple or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Performance analysis and tuning.
Check our Engineering Blog http://engineering.conversantmedia.com/
To Apply Directly email email@example.com
About Alliance Data Systems
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing, loyalty, and credit solutions.