Alliance Data Systems
We may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale-and have fun doing it.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team in Chicago. As a Sr. DevOps Engineer at Conversant you will write code and support in managing the build system tools and environments that compiles, assembles and packages our software that once deployed in production environment processes billions of ads transactions a day.
Our software engineers enjoy writing code and working with large number of infrastructure server base with cutting edge technologies.
* Write and maintain automated software build and deploy process tools code (infrastructure code). As a member of the software build team you will support and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) systems.
* Be a part of a team working on developing and supporting enterprise software build process and software configuration management tools systems.
* Perform upgrade and administer OS, software development tool and web app server on various build system infrastructure servers.
* Collaborate with peers and external engineering teams in gathering software build and release deployment cycle requirements.
* Provide services and support to developers in infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems etc.
* Adhere to best software development standards and practices. And help to drive improvements to our build system scripts, tools and processes.
* Strong experience with Docker and cloud environments.
* Strong working knowledge of the continuous integration development process and experience with any well-known CI platforms.
* Demonstrated expertise in configuration management and orchestration tools for system and application configuration (ex. Puppet, Salt or Ansible).
* Experience working in hybrid cloud environments.
* Strong experience with Git Version Control System, including understanding of Git workflow strategies. Experience with management of Git services and Git-Enterprise a plus.
* Scripting / programming experience in one or more of the following technologies or other equivalent: Java, Python or Ruby
* Participate in engineering, deploying, and maintaining new solutions and services for internal customers.
* Demonstrated experience with Linux based operating systems. Redhat/CentOS preferred.
* Experience with high level programming language such as C , Scala, Perl
* Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment concepts and tools and technologies such as Bamboo, Make, Maven, Gradle, SBT, Node, NPM, RHEL/CentOS, postgres db, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Stash/Bitbucket, RPM
* Experience with configuration management orchestration tools (chef, ansible, salt, packer, terraform).
* Experience with containerization technology such as docker, docker-compose, docker swarm
About Alliance Data Systems
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing, loyalty, and credit solutions.