TITLE: Senior Software Engineer
LOCATION: New York, NY
We are looking for experienced Software Developers who can build and support the growing footprint of functionality and customers on the Infor Nexus Network. We want clever, innovative, senior developers that can work with complex systems, large codebases and real world deadlines. If you are the type of person who enjoys programming and are passionate about clean code and sound designs, we definitely want to speak to you. We hire great people who are passionate about software development with the right blend of pragmatism and idealism in software design.
* Develop and support Infor Nexus hosted solutions and products
* Work with the Product and Professional Services teams to translate business requirements into short-term solutions and long-term products
* Maintain and enhance existing Infor Nexus software products
* Analyze and tune performance of Infor Nexus applications
* BS/MS in CS/EE (or equivalent experience)
* 5+ years of software development experience
* Proficient in Java and J2EE technologies
* Well versed in SQL and experience with RDBMS like SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
* Knowledge of NoSQL datastores like Hbase, Redis, Riak, S3, Memcahed, Zookeeper
* Interest in software architectures, frameworks, patterns, and platforms.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
* Supply chain or Supply Chain Finance business domain experience is a plus.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Infor is a company providing enterprise resource planning cloud products.