New York, NY
* Be a member of the New York based Foundation Development Team powering Infor Nexus' application
* Design, develop, and deploy scale up and scale out technologies and processes - including; o Development methodologies and tooling to allow agile, robust and rational feature creation and maintenance
o Cluster systems that provide strong performance characteristics with automated self-healing and elastic load control capabilities
o Frameworks, tooling and processes to enable and sustain business features, provide scale-out for customer growth and provide a stable "dial-tone" for our 24/7 operations
o Performance and health metrics to continually measure and improve user experience and cluster stability
o Operational tools to empower the customer activation, support and health monitoring teams
o Cloud automation tooling to allow our applications to elastically respond to load and fault conditions
* Our team is responsible for understanding interactions with operating systems, virtual machines, clustering tools, container runtimes, data sources and cloud tooling. We provide the "big picture"
* Research and develop next generation tools to allow continued business growth
* Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, or related Engineering discipline
* 2-5+ years' experience programming (JVM based languages preferred)
* Experience with systems with at least one of the following characteristics
o Highly Available o High Throughput / Challenging performance requirements
o Large, complex, multi-module codebase
o Cloud or Cloud-Hybrid
* Experience with SQL / NoSQL data sources and modeling
o SQL: DB2 / SQL Server / MemSQL
o NoSQL: HBase / S3 / Dynamo / ElasticSearch
* Good to know: Experience with AWS (Or other cloud providers)
* Good to know: Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Problem solving and fault discovery capability
* Strong communication skills
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA/AODA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Infor is a company providing enterprise resource planning cloud products.