Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
* community service
* 9 employee
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge Status Quo
* Communication Skills
* Eager to Learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership Traits
* Problem Solver
* Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Calling 2019 Grads!
If you have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related degree with an emphasis on software, here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon!
If you want to apply your engineering knowledge and skills to build complex, real-time software which controls highly sophisticated defense and civil systems which are currently deployed in more than 80 countries around the globe, then Integrated Defense Systems' Software Engineering Directorate (SED) is the place for you!
SED is the central focus for real-time software development, integration, test and validation activities for IDS's four core capabilities:
* Integrated Air and Defense systems, which produces the world's most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe
* Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, AMDR, EASR radars
* Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America's next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
Possible Locations Include: Marlboro, MA; Tewksbury, MA; Woburn, MA.
* Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate (or completed a degree no more than 18 months prior to start date) with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, or related engineering field.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* 3.0 cumulative GPA
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment
* MATLAB, Simulink, and/or other analysis tools
* Working knowledge of Unix
* C, C++, JAVA
* Unified Modeling Language (UML)
* Engineering Project or Internship experience
* Customer focus and collaboration skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
Be a key contributor to our Software Engineering Team!
Please apply now and join us in our mission!
What's YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We're inspired by a noble mission that's shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America's Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don't miss out on what's happening at Raytheon.
* Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
* Follow Raytheon on YouTube
* Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
* Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
"Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
* Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
software, software engineering, software design, design, test, validation, integration, sensor systems, software development, data analysis, analysis, systems, systems integration, artificial intelligence, AI, machine learning, ML
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.