Partners Data Systems
Do you have a hacker's mindset? Do you want to work with talented technical experts to solve security issues on mission critical software?
If so, InterSystems is seeking an experienced full stack developer with a strong security background to join our Data Toolset team.
This team focuses on supporting the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform's deep stack, which includes middleware, analytics, visualization, development, and deployment tools. This technology stack is one of our company's major differentiators because it enables customers to capture, share, understand, and act upon their data quickly with less code, fewer system resources, and less maintenance. As a result, this team is especially focused on being responsive to our existing customer base.
* Vulnerability assessment of InterSystems' embedded applications as well as IRIS Data Platform
* Penetration testing, including building and/or finding tools that will uncover vulnerabilities
* Work across teams such as Product Support, Sales and Quality Development to analyze and rectify security issues/concerns in these products
* BS in computer science or related field
* 2+ years in an Information Security role, preferably in red teaming, penetration testing, reverse engineering, incident response or vulnerability management
* Advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines such as security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
* Experience across a variety of languages and a desire to work full stack
* Background in Unix preferred as well as experience using container technologies (i.e. Docker)
* Active member of IT Security user groups or security certification (CISSP, CEH, OSCP, etc.) is a plus
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.