It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday Talent Optimization enables companies to grow their single greatest resource, their people. You will work on a product that enables our customers to identify, develop and optimize talent at scale including helping organizations of all sizes understand their people, grow their people, and plan for the future. We're looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn and combine technical skills to deliver key results. You will build and enhance the Workday Talent Optimization solution using an object-oriented, metadata-driven design, using in-memory computing technology to solve the many complex, large-scale business problems we face.
* Are you a software engineer that wants to contribute to a team that is solving complex business problems that can enable the growth of millions of employees?
* Do you do your best work when collaborating with small agile teams?
* Do you want to progress in software development by continuously learning from those around you?
* Are you attracted to a work culture that promotes fun, recognition and innovation?
* 2+ years experience developing web applications with an emphasis on front-end development
* Experience with React
* Experience partnering with product managers and QA to turn complex business requirements into product solutions
* Collaborative team player with proven communication skills
* Experience with testing tools like JUnit or other test-driven development tools
* Proficient in Agile development methodologies
* BS degree in a Computer Science related field with a minimum of 2 years experience developing web applications
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.