Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Are you a software developer who wants to be at the top of your game? Be a game changer@Workday!
Do you like the challenges of solving complex business problems that can help millions of users?
Do you do your best work when collaborating with small agile teams made up of some of the brightest engineers in the industry?
Do you approach software development as a craft by continuously learning from and mentoring those around you?
Are you attracted to a work culture that promotes fun, recognition and innovation?
If this sounds like you, here's the game plan. After participating in our technology boot camp, you'll get to dive immediately into building a product that is appreciated by hundreds of customers such as: Salesforce.com, Netflix, Lululemon Athletica and many others. With every dev project that you work on here, you'll create a direct impact on Workday's product suite that pushes the latest innovations in cloud and mobile technology. And, your contributions will be part of what makes Workday unique: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Geekfests", our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, our people. With your talent, we'll continue winning our game in the cloud!
* A minimum of 5 years' experience with Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service); UML design experience is a plus.
* OO design and development experience in an object oriented language such as Java, C#, .Net, etc...
* Experience designing/developing business applications, (knowledge of Financials is a plus)
* Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
* Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
* Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
* 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.