Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother's room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday's, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline.
Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has immediate openings for Sr. DevOps Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers (SRE). We've begun our journey into DevOps and we need your help to accelerate adoption! The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so apply today!
Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
* 10 years of work related experience is required
* Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
* SOA Software development
* Programming and scripting - Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
* Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
* Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
* System deployment using automation frameworks
* Branching strategies that enable agile development
* Container Orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, DockerEE)
* Cloud Adoption Strategies
* Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
* Robust configuration management
* Ability to communicate technical concepts both up and down the management chain
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required
* Ability to stay abreast of emerging system development trends
* Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503 or Risk Management Framework
* Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics and 10 years of related work experience. Graduate degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
126357 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.