FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Do you want to help build products that help national security organizations and Fortune 500 companies protect their companies, customers, and constituents from evil? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A Senior UX Designer is a digitally savvy individual who analyzes, creates, and communicates compelling digital experiences as part of an influential team whose activities have a material effect on our business and customers. This person must be able to understand interactivity in design, taking into account the user and technology while improving usability, accessibility, and business value.
The successful candidate will have the demonstrable ability to transform ideas into elegant, engaging and intuitive user interfaces for security-related systems. They are hands-on, and detail-oriented, with the ability to research, design, prototype, and advise on the implementation of exceptional user interfaces that support a variety of complex data-driven workflows. This role is client facing and requires the designer to articulate and defend design decisions to development teams and key stakeholders alike and push for best in class visual standards for the company. They must be able to employ exceptional written, verbal, and visual design communication skills to drive a user experience, visual design, and information architecture from concept to a finished product.
What you will do:
* Take the design lead for visuals, usability, workflow, and customer value and successfully execute across multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
* Perform qualitative user research and analyzes qualitative and quantitative user research.
* Design and refine products' visual language, interaction, and overall user experience using the latest tools, techniques, and best practices.
* Expertly document and communicate design (via detailed instructions for layout, typography, workflow, macro and micro-interactions, animations, color, and UI behaviors).
* Create prototype interactive components and flows with a strong emphasis on consistency and predictability.
* Effectively and constructively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and cross-business teams and assist in driving broad-reaching solutions across the function/business.
* Mentor and consult team members by providing design guidance, constructive design critiques, and mentorship.
* Demonstrate a deep passion for learning and courage to push the boundaries of one's thinking.
* Travel as much as 5-10%.
What you can bring:
* A strong portfolio website demonstrating the impact your visual and interactive designs have made on real products is required.
* Expertise with multi-platform and multi-form-factor design.
* Experience with current industry standard design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Principal or InVision.
* Experience using prototyping tools to illustrate user workflows, elicit feedback and in UI and manifest micro-interactions, transitions, and animations.
* Degree in UX, Interactive Design, human-computer interaction, computer science or related discipline preferred.
* 6+ years of work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.