FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned FireEye Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
● Management of various security focused projects across a large complex organization. This includes facilitating the planning and the prioritization of complex cybersecurity services. These may have significant complexity across many offices, departments, and entities. Projects may include significant business process and/or technology change.
● Work directly with partners, vendors, staff, and agencies to ensure project success.
● Coordinate with legal, contracting, procurement, finance, communications, agencies and departments to ensure successful project rollout, communications and adoption.
● Managing the following tasks: multi-functional team coordination, opportunity screening, develop request for information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP), benefit/cost analysis, vendor selection, schedule and budget oversight, management of consultants/contractors, issue resolution, reporting and closeout of project upon completion.
● Facilitates business case analysis on approved project proposals and assists in the development of project charters including cost estimation, project duration, expected benefits, and projected return on investment.
● Highly motivated self-starter demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities.
● Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Travel to customer offices and other locations within NYC as required.
● Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
● Develop and maintain a project delivery schedule/Gantt chart and projected project activations
● Any other duties as required.
● At least 8 years of experience in project management, with a minimum of 5 years' experience with cybersecurity projects
● Bachelor's degree required, ideally with a business/project management, computer science or cybersecurity focus.
● Proficient in managing projects using Agile & Waterfall methodologies
● PMP or equivalent certification
● Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients.
● Strong organizational skills; will require tracking of outstanding issues and multiple projects.
● Schedule, organize, task, and report on project progress.
● Willingness to travel in NYC for key meetings.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
● Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
● Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels
● Ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports and deliver briefings
● Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
● Ability to obtain a security clearance required
* Ability to work onsite in NYC * Ability to travel up to 40% * Reliable team player * Independent / capable of working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision * Strong time management skills * Highly organized and detail oriented * Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external) * Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner * Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks, and lead junior staff when required * Experience with Jira, Trello, Asana or other modern project management tools * Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office * Prior experience working with or in state, local or federal government is a plus. * Experience, understanding of and interest in cybersecurity and privacy and CISSP, CISM, or CISA or related certifications are a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Fireeye, Inc.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.