Search for more jobs
* Job: 21181-MKAI
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Web Applications and Services
* Design, architect, and build UI components as part of a UI framework for the MATLAB and Simulink product lines
* Drive user experience innovation through providing cutting edge UIs for subject matter experts
* Improve UI performance of critical user workflows, such as navigating large data sets
* Enhance accessibility of MathWorks products, including keyboard and screen reader support
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* Experience with CSS
* Experience with HTML
* Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems)
* Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.