Search for more jobs
Senior Release Management Release Engineer
* Job: 21414-BHAM
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Release Engineering
Would you like to join a fast-paced, dynamic release engineering team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems in order to deliver our products seamlessly to our customers? Would you like to work with MathWorks' cutting edge technology to build and deploy our flagship products? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you. Come join a talented team and work on a new and pioneering build and release system. We are looking for a creative, energetic Release Engineer who is passionate about driving innovation of release management processes to new levels. You will gain valuable skills in commercial Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), change management, building and deploying different types of applications, and continuous integration systems.
* Support all end game Release Engineering activities
* Define and improve existing build and deployment processes.
* Help Development with delivering different types of releases
* Investigate and resolve build, deployment, and test issues
* Develop tools and other resources to aid in streamlining our release processes
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all release-milestones are met
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* Experience with Git,Perforce, or an equivalent source control management system
* Hands on experience with multiple operating systems(Windows, UNIX)
* Experience with Continuous Integration Systems such as Jenkins or TeamCity
* Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills
* Knowledge of SDLC
* Experience in a core programming language(C++,Java)
* Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
* Experience with Release Management
* Experience with Containers(e.g. Docker) and Cloud Platforms
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.