At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
* Provide advanced technical support to customers using products based on the Nuance Clinical Language Understanding / Clinical Assisted Physician Documentation (CLU/CAPD) technology with the CLU Software Development Team, QA, and other Support Teams.• Perform all technical support tasks and troubleshooting associated the CLU infrastructure as well as the client facing applications. • This resource is a member of the Dragon Medical SpeechKit and CLU/CAPD Technical Support Team
* Troubleshoot customer reported issues or monitoring reported issues to ensure customer and platform stability• Troubleshoot customer facing application issues• Troubleshoot complex infrastructure issues including engine issues, Web Services, SQL• Use complex logging from multiple systems to troubleshoot and isolate issues• Create/track detailed Jira entries for escalation of issues/defects to the software development team• Monitor and receive service requests from customers and work the issue and fully document the support process• Author knowledgebase and other technical documentation• Work closely with the software development team, QA, other support teams, and product management• Facilitate customer conference calls and manage the resolution of critical customer account issues• Lead/assist with meeting/exceeding personal and department goals and initiatives• Must be available for on-call rotation
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum 5 years' work experience in advanced technical support roles
* Web Services experience and understanding of Web Services methodologies including SOA, XML, SOAP, REST, etc.• Demonstrated ability in writing non-trivial applications in at least one programming language - preferably Java or Python• Ability to troubleshoot network issues using industry standard network diagnostic tools• Ability to analyze, understand, and correlate many complex logs from multiple products/sources • Linux operational skills• Database experience including SQL• Ability to create and execute SQL queries• Experience with cloud-based applications• Ability to multitask and handle multiple troubleshooting activities• Excellent communication skills with our customers and internal teams
* Experience in the Healthcare /Clinical Documentation industry• Software development skills including scripting• Experience with virtualization including both server and desktop
Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management, or relevant experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.