At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Bring your Java skills to a new team that is changing healthcare. Imagine integrating artificial intelligence into the world of radiology. We are detecting and prioritizing life-threating conditions, generating findings, and helping radiologists do more with artificial intelligence.
The AI Marketplace is a cutting-edge service offering built in Azure with Kubernetes. This is the time to polish your Docker skills, learn Kubernetes, perfect your REST design skills, and put it all together in the cloud. If you want more exciting details, come in for an interview!
* Works as part of a scrum team taking ownership of user stories.
* Collaborates across multiple development teams.
* Takes pride in getting the job done with minimal supervision.
* Works well with local and remote teammates.
* Creates and delivers presentations to share ideas and designs.
* Strives to understand the business as well as the technology.
* Values being part of the team and making the team successful.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3-5
* Must think of work as fun and enjoy being part of a team.
* 5+ years of experience working in Java development.
* Demonstrated SQL experience including complex queries and stored procedures.
* Knowledge of containerization.
* Experience with REST APIs (client and server).
* Proven experience developing high-performance, multi-threaded, enterprise grade applications.
* Strong written and oral communications skills as well as excellent listening skills.
* Experience with Spring Boot
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience with healthcare systems and standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR).
* Experience with Python for Machine Learning.
Education: MSc/BSc Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.