Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity is seeking an Senior Instructor to deliver Vlocity training courses to employees, customers and partners. Training is delivered onsite or virtually via web collaboration. Training sessions are one to five days in duration. Training is generally scheduled 2 - 4 weeks in advance, although shorter notice can occur.
Deliver public instructor-led training sessions in both virtual (web-based) and traditional classroom settings, as well as private, on-site training at customer locationsAdhere to Vlocity Training methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of training services; partner well with Vlocity University peers
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be a highly effective communicator
* Excellent customer interaction skills
* Ability to problem-solve, and resolve challenges in a timely, professional manner
* Must be highly organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
* Extremely strong attention to detail
* Highly self-motivated, and able to work independently, or with a team, to meet deadlines
* Must be able to work across platforms (i.e., Mac and PC computers)
Required Experience and Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Learning and Development, or a related field
* 3+ years' experience delivering Salesforce or equivalent software application training
* One or more Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Developer or equivalent)
* Salesforce Instructor Certification or equivalent enterprise application software - Oracle, Microsoft, etc.
* Proficient in office productivity tools
* Google (Gmail, GDrive, GCalendar, Hangouts)
* Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
* Experience with web collaboration tools:
* WebEx, GoToMeeting
* Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Siebel, Sugar CRM
* Experience with Learning Management Systems
* Industry Experience in the Communications industry a plus
* Experience with Quote to Cash, and CPQ Systems a plus
* Multilingual - Spanish, Italian, French, German a plus
* Work hours - Must be generally available and on-task, weekdays, 8 am - 5 pm (local time zone
* Company provided computer (Mac or Windows)
* Frequent Travel - Up to 2 - 3 times a month, 4 - 5 day trips. Potential weekend and international travel
* Flexibility in work hours as required by global time zones and training schedules
* Own work space with dependable phone (partial reimbursement), and internet service (non-reimbursable)
* Minimal background noise and disruptions during work hours due to conference/collaboration calls, and team meetings
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.