Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity puts the customer first in everything we do - and our Delivery Managers are critical to the success of this approach.
You will engage early with the customer, often during the sales cycle, and help them (and their system integrator partners) shape a plan to deliver the solution that will transform their business.
You'll use your knowledge of implementation best practices and the Vlocity product set to formulate a plan that will deliver value quickly - and act as a platform for future innovation - and you'll stay with the customer as they execute it.
Throughout the program, you'll act as the customer advocate within Vlocity - reporting progress, identifying, articulating and mitigating risk, and coordinating activities and resources. You'll bring a wealth of Vlocity resources and tools to enhance the program team and to ensure customer success.
This role will require travel to customer locations.
* You'll have 5+ years' experience of leading deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles.
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
* Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our industry sectors - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare, energy, or public sector.
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering an executive presentation.
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
* Project Management techniques and methodologies (e.g Agile)
* Project Management tools (e.g. JIRA)
* A working knowledge of the Salesforce platform and applications
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Certified Scrum Master
* Salesforce Administrator
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a Cloud software company with deep domain expertise in vertical applications.