Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
The ERP Lead will be accountable for the overall success of Vlocity's ERP Platform management.
As Vlocity's first dedicated ERP lead, this individual will enable the ERP Suite (Financials) across all functions and global regions, as well as ERP integration with CRM and other core cloud applications.
This role requires strong experience in business processes, as this individual will be the go-to person within Vlocity to match the company's business model with the functionality of Netsuite ERP. The successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment, with all departments: Sales, Marketing, HR, Payroll, Finance, Sales/ Service Operations and Support.
We're seeking a thought leader with a take-charge approach, who will directly contribute to the hyper-growth of our company and build a future in our IT department.
This position will report to the VP Business Applications.
* Provide leadership across all areas of the software development lifecycle- Discovery, Design, Development, Deployment and Support
* Analyze business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs and map business process to ERP solutions
* Provide architecture guidance and design the ERP system to enable Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Advance Revenue Management processes
* Setup and implement new feature and function rollouts in NetSuite ERP to scale the business across global markets
* Setup saved searches, develop and maintain reports
* Collaborate with Finance in streamlining month end close process and develop system efficiencies for timely period close
* Ensure development and process synergy across NetSuite and non-NetSuite domains, including integration of NetSuite with cloud applications and third parties such as banks, credit card integrations etc.
* Provide guidance and expertise with respect to our change, configuration and release management practices for all code promotions from lower to upper environments
* Develop strong relations with the business, helping IT move from technical service provider to strategic partner/leader in terms of system recommendations for business enablement
* Leverage strong communication skills to convey strategic ideas clearly and concisely with peers and executive leadership to obtain buy-in on system improvements and IT operational processes
* Leverage development background, functional and technical leadership to develop performance/training plans to enhance the skills of the entire development team
Imperative for this role is hands-on professional with bias for action, who can take direction, and execute to high standard. You'll have an acute attention to detail, be highly process oriented, be able to multitask efficiently and productively, while exercising excellent judgment that considers the needs of all stakeholders. Most importantly, you excel in fast paced, dynamic environments, can match the energy level of our passionate people, and without hesitation, jump in to get it done.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related discipline. Additional certifications a plus
* 5 plus years of work experience in SaaS industry
* 10+ years hands on experience in architecting, configuring, designing and developing NetSuite applications
* Strong background in financials
* At least 5 plus full cycle ERP project implementations involving integration of enterprise systems with NetSuite such as Salesforce, Workday, ADP, Concur, G-Suite and other Cloud applications
* Expertise in Core /Advanced Financials, Order Management, Project Management, Procure to Pay, SuiteApps, Asset Management, Cash Management
* Good knowledge of NetSuite architecture and data model from a software development and integrations perspective
* Experience implementing NetSuite 3rd party integrations such as credit card processing, ACH and cloud applications such as Concur, ADP, SFDC etc.
* Experience with Boomi is highly desired
* Must be San Francisco based
In addition to your resume, please send us a cover letter that thoughtfully relates your experience to what we've shared about the role.
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.