Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting for an individual who is deeply passionate about security. You will be responsible for implementing our cloud security program which includes:
* Selection, implementation, and operations of information security technologies
* Conduct security risk assessments, penetration testing, monitor security vulnerabilities and hacking threats.
* Communicate security threats and predictions to the executive team and key stakeholders, and communicate the strategy to prevent security risks
* Track the latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cyber security technologies in general and specifically for the financial sector
* Implement an effective process for security incident management (tracking, resolution, reporting, postmortem)
* Comply with all the relevant regulations and compliance requirements
* Champion and educate the organization about security and lead overall SaaS Ops Security
* Serve as cybersecurity risk expert and advisor for senior management on emerging threat, attacks, vulnerabilities and security concerns
* Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive information security program, which operates in the cloud leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Select, implement and operationalize security tool stack
* Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to company's leaders
* Work with engineering on defining and implementing security controls and monitor the effectiveness of those controls
* Work with the company's development team to ensure alignment between the security and development practices
* Create external security collateral and respond to customer's security related questions and RFPs
* Deep understanding of regulatory frameworks such as ISO, SOX, GDPR, etc.
* Chair the Information Security Committee
* Lead SOC-2 Type 2 and ISO/IEC 27001 efforts
* Experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) with security commitments to customers and partners
* 10+ years of proven IT security experience with 4+ years in a senior leadership role
* Proven history of developing, implementing, and managing cyber security program for SaaS, Cloud and/or Technology companies
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, able to communicate security concepts to both technical and nontechnical audience
* Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams while thriving in a fast-paced growing company
* Strong program and project management skills and technology expertise
* Professional certification in security or risk management
* A critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related technology field. Master's Degree is preferred
* Certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is desirable
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.