Search for more jobs
Senior Technical Consultant
* Job: 20215-PGUI
* Location: US-CA-Torrance
* Department: Technical Sales Engineering
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation, and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking an engineer or scientist with machine and deep learning experience to join our Consulting Services team. In this role you will help our customers use MATLAB to manage their data, apply formatting and filtering operations, implement efficient labeling strategies, develop machine and deep learning models, and deploy both components and complete workflows. You will also contribute to platform integration, application development, and enterprise analytics projects. Common application sectors include automotive, aerospace, autonomous systems and robotics, biomedical, health, energy, and finance.
The preferred location for this position is at MathWorks' office in Torrance, CA.
* Lead AI-oriented and other consulting projects with customers (>50% time)
* Integrate with static and streaming data sources
* Pre-process, conduct statistical analyses of, and augment data
* Automate labeling workflows
* Analyze unstructured data including images, text, and/or audio signals
* Create, refine, and validate classification and regression models
* Conceive and generate original data visualizations
* Enhance performance using distributed computing, GPUs, and cloud resources
* Deploy models via compilation, code generation, and production servers
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* Demonstrated experience in/with Machine learning
* Programming experience in deep learning
* Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
* Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
* MS in engineering, physics, math, statistics, or data sciences
* Technical computing experience using MATLAB, Python, or R
* Formal training in applied probability and statistics
* Experience using deep learning frameworks
* Object-oriented design and programming
* Signal processing and time series analysis
* Image processing and computer vision
* Availability to travel as projects require
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.