How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special events (Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities), and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and flexible work schedules are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lots of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of the site along with shuttle service to help you get there!
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/qvbCgKpkEds
We are seeking a talented Senior Integration and Test (I&T) Lead to work at our Cityline/Richardson, TX location. The I&T Lead will provide senior technical leadership in support of a large scale system development program. The I&T Lead will provide key technical oversight to a diverse team of Integration & Verification (I&V) engineers in Integration, Test and Deployment.
Individuals in this critical role will partner with the other disciplines and elements of the team to deliver program execution excellence via innovative approaches to implementing sound engineering practices that will take our business to the next level through our "People" to deliver "Performance" to our many customers as we fulfill our "Purpose" to help them meet their mission needs to make the world a safer place.
The candidate will provide technical engineering leadership for a development I&T team under the technical guidance of the Chief Engineer. Candidates should have a history of successful program execution producing outstanding results for their team and the program.
The primary responsibility will be to provide oversight and technical direction for the test engineering lifecycle to include requirements analysis, test design, system integration requirements verification, deployment while helping ensure overall configuration management of the product satisfying cost, schedule and specifications allocated to the program. The I&T Lead will have authority over all test engineering output products to include Technical Performance Measures (TPMs). The I&T Lead will manage costs and schedules for I&T activities as defined in program planning while ensuring the availability of the proper mix of resources and experience.
The I&T Lead will interface with the customer and be responsible for test strategy and the integration and verification of the system. The candidate will provide engineering support and technical direction for the execution of the program's test program and processes which includes baseline definition, test architecture design, verification, validation and delivery. The selected candidate will be responsible for definition and execution of formal and regression testing across deliverable releases to the program baseline - driving program performance to include: cost and schedule for test activities across multiple sites; coordination with the test manager of the test products; as well as schedules and resources.
The I&T Lead plans, organizes, and helps lead technical reviews; evaluates the work of staff through subordinate levels of supervision; provides policy guidance to staff; coordinates engineering designs and builds; monitors the day-to-day operations; provides suggestions for all major technical decisions and designs; and represents engineering on the management team. The candidate will develop, maintain and track system engineering metrics consistent with the internal processes and use these metrics to improve program performance.
The I&T Lead will review EACs for lessons learned and risk and opportunity capture/mitigation plans. This critical role will partner with the other disciplines and elements of the IIS Engineering Org and PMO's to help transform the business and business execution via innovative approaches and implementation of sound engineering practices.
This effort will require the selected candidate to:
* Lead engineers and support personnel in all aspects of integration and test activities
* Provide extensive technical advice to resolve difficult test and integration implementation problems
* Provide specialized technical advice and information to systems and software engineering while coordinating efforts across integration and test projects
* Prepare, evaluate and implement corrective plans based on integration and test metrics
* Ensure that overall program integration and test plans are developed, including integration and tests to be performed at field facilities, and that procedures are written and approved in compliance with safety, quality control and organizational processes
* Establish integration and test conduct standards and implement integration and test conduct disciplines throughout the system life cycle
* Coordinate the performance and monitoring of integration and test activities verifying compliance with established plans, requirements and procedures, and ensuring system readiness and integrity
* Establish and provide estimates, schedules and written proposals for integration and test projects on the program
* Interface with senior management and customers daily
* Plan and develop automated test scripts as required to perform testing
Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance
A bonus of "up to" $40,000.00 is offered to hired applicants with an Active TS/SCI, or higher, clearance
* Integration and test experience on medium to large scale systems using state-of-the-art technology
* Experience preparing and presenting reports and briefings to senior program leadership both orally and written
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle to include:
* Configuration Management
* Technical Baseline Management
* Management and integration of COTS/FOSS
* Development of test architecture/framework
* Implantation of Test Automation Environment and/or DEVOPS
* Leading System Validation activities
* Safe Agile
* Prototype evaluation experience
* EVMS Certified
10 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; or 8 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; or 6 years with a PHD in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.