Be a part of the digital transformation revolution! The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the business landscape and identity is at the heart of it! It is the lynchpin that lets you secure, manage, and build context-based relationships across IoT assets - (IoT devices, IoT apps/service, User personas and mobile devices they use to control these IoT resources) so they can securely interact with each other.
The Identity Division is seeking creative minds, technology innovators, makers and growth hackers to join in revolutionizing IoT industries across the globe. Join a nimble fast-growing team in this exciting technology space where your daily duty is to push boundaries, innovate and build state of the art solutions. You will help shape, design and deliver cloud service platform technology for an identity and relationship Graph API, dynamic access control and authentication applying the power of Identity to IoT. This would also include massively scaling connectivity and data flows from devices, sensors and gateways through complex cloud service architectures.
* 5+ years of designing and developing complex world class products
* Focus on the customer
* A passion for problem solving and engineering
* Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or comparable fields
* Excellent technical design and programming skills
* Proven and demonstrable skill in C#, Java or C++/C
* Strong communication skills
* Drive and flexibility for working a fast-paced environment while excelling in engineering
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Our teams are seeking experienced and passionate software engineers to join us as we create and deliver mission critical services and processes to enable Microsoft's online presence. You will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our world-wide operations. You will develop software and services at scale, innovating on the latest technologies as the earliest adopters while mentoring other team members.
Also, our culture promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion and is clearly reflected in all of things we do. Diversity is more than a commitment for us - it is the foundation of what we do. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
* Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
* Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
* System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions
* Develop "best-in-class" engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
* Improve test coverage for services, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas
* Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when code is ready to be shared and delivered
* Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas
* Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users
* Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach
* Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for LiveSite
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.