Are you ready to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together? Microsoft Teams brings teams together by making it easy, productive and fun to communicate and collaborate! Microsoft Teams is the hub where the power and capabilities of M365 come together - Chat, Calling, Meetings, Files, Bots, 3rd Party integrations and more.
We are the Modern Workplace Verticals & SMB team in Teams which is focused on bringing in the next set of new users by adding necessary functionality to Teams. Among the industries/segments we are targeting : Firstline Workers (1B+ worldwide), Regulated Industries (Health Care, Finance, Government), Unregulated Industries (Retail, Manufacturing and more). Some or all of these experiences could be applicable to the SMB segment.
Our culture is inclusive, casual and high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds and grounded in our customer needs. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
Successful candidates should have some/all of below:
* Web/iOS/Android development experience
* Knowledge/experience with frameworks like Angular/React. We want to use ReactN as much as possible for our mobile efforts
* Ability to work on cross team/org projects.
* Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and getting things running on them.
* Experience with DevOps environments.
* Experience with Cross plat development.
* Experience with agile project management methodologies.
* Experience with problem solving & debugging skills.
* Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test driven development is a plus.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree and the equivalent of 3+ years' experience working in a software engineering environment. Experience in building large scale micro services and mobile expertise is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design and implement new features and provide input to improve existing features and designs
* Listen to customer and leverage insights to build high-quality experiences and services people love to use
* Collaborate with others to develop, evolve and improve experiences and services used by hundreds of millions of people
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.