Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The IT Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) function is responsible for the delivery of operational reporting and performance metrics to various business domains including Sales and Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Employee Success. Team also manages all aspects of rolling out Salesforce's analytics tool Wave (Einstein Analytics) to internal business partners. The Salesforce IT EDW team is looking for an experienced BI developer who will work on designing, developing and implementing new functionality and increasing test coverage of systems that support various internal business processes at Salesforce.com. This requires the candidate to be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel.
* Design and develop data models, ETL mappings and associated database objects for analytical solutions using ERWin, ETL tools like Informatica, Oracle DB.
* Create/review technical documentation for all new and modified data model.
* Review solution design and ensure that the defined EDW standards and framework are followed.
* Review and validate logical and physical design to ensure alignment with the defined solution architecture.
* Ensure quality assurance plan and cases are comprehensive to validate the solution thoroughly.
* Experience developing Packages, Procedures and Functions with PL/SQL to support ETL processes.
* Experience in performance analysis and optimization of reports, dashboards, ETL and other components.
* Tableau or equivalent reporting platform's Infrastructure experience, including tuning performance issues, monitoring applications, analyzing logs and performing system operations
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related discipline, with 7+ years of related Information systems experience in Data Engineering, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and delivery of BI solutions.
* Deep understanding of Data extraction mechanisms, data warehousing concepts, relational star-schema database designs, big data platforms and associated tools.
* 4+ years of experience in implementing solutions using Informatica and Oracle database or equivalent BI/reporting platforms.
* Deep and strong knowledge of SQL and relational database models.
* Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
* Experience working in an agile environment is required, must have a clear understanding of the role and responsibility of a Scrum Master.
* Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global across functional teams at all levels.
* Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against tight deadlines.
* Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and nontechnical audiences.
* Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role.
* Deep understanding and hands-on experience in unix or Python scripting
* Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and ecosystem: AWS or GCP
* Hands on experience in Tableau tool implementations.
* Knowledge around salesforce products, Oracle EBS
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.